QuickBooks 2010 All-in-One For Dummies
Everything that small-business owners need to manage their financial affairs with QuickBooks
Intuit's QuickBooks, updated each year, is the leading financial management software for small businesses. With eight content-rich minibooks, QuickBooks "X" All-in-One For Dummies covers everything you need to know to get your business finances in order with QuickBooks.
QuickBooks "X" All-in-One For Dummies is the complete reference for every aspect of this useful software
- QuickBooks, the leading small-business accounting software package, is updated annually; this guide covers the latest version
- Minibooks include An Accounting Primer, Getting Ready to Use QuickBooks, Bookkeeping Chores, Accounting Chores, Financial Management, Business Plans, Care and Maintenance, and Additional Business Resources
- Covers understanding double entry bookkeeping, planning and preparing a QuickBooks accounting system, and setting up a QuickBooks network
- Shows how to invoice customers, pay vendors, track inventory, and set up project and job costing systems
- Explains how to write a business plan, create a business plan forecast, and conduct a ratio analysis
QuickBooks "X" All-in-One For Dummies is an indispensible tool for small-business owners who want to manage their business finances more effectively.