PowerPoint 2003 for Dummies
Do most slide show put you right to sleep? Do you want to put on a killer presentation that will blow your audience away, but you’re not quite sure how to compose one? With PowerPoint 2003 For Dummies, you can make your slides come alive with video, sound, and animations that will leave your audience cheering for more.
PowerPoint is one of the standard components of Microsoft Office. With over 120 million users worldwide, it is one of the most popular presentation programs available. It is highly versatile and can be used in many events including:
- Class lessons and lectures
- Business meetings
PowerPoint 2003 For Dummies lays down the basic functions to help you get started creating great slides, as well as some tips and tricks for improving your presentation. Chapters focus on useful topics like:
- Inserting texts, visuals, and notes in your slides
- Editing content and images
- Importing data from other applications
- Working with hyperlinks and action buttons
- Creating Web pages from your slides
- Presenting your slides online
- Designing your own images for slides
- Adding video, animation, and sound
- Troubleshooting, such as using the Assistant, repairs, and online resources
This book also shows you how to run projectors, present shows with a mouse and computer, time your slides, and more! Penned by a leading expert in computers, this quick and easy guide is sure to not only familiarize you with PowerPoint but also have you taking command, designing beautiful and creative slides and effective presentations that everyone in your audience will love.