PowerPoint 2000 For Windows For Dummies
US $26.99 Add to Cart
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 2-3 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
Not too long ago (in a galaxy not too far away), the term presentation software meant poster board and marker pens. Times sure have changed. Now, computer presentations are the norm; in fact, you may get some downright dirty looks from your boss if you come into a conference room carrying flip charts or a stack of handwritten transparencies.
The term PowerPoint has become synonymous with fancy-schmancy, computer presentations; in fact, PowerPoint is now a major tool in boardrooms everywhere. And if you haven't been instructed to create a PowerPoint presentation, it's only a matter of time before you will be!
But how do you get started with PowerPoint? How do you get those ideas in your head or on your legal pad into a slick presentation format? Despite Microsoft's valiant effort to make PowerPoint easy to use, it's still one of Microsoft's most complicated programs. And that's where PowerPoint 2000 For Windows For Dummies steps in to help.
Veteran Dummies author Doug Lowe introduces you to the power of PowerPoint 2000 in his typically humorous and easy-to-understand style. This book not only shows you how to get started with PowerPoint 2000, but it also shows you how to actually do what you need to do – without all the geeky jargon of the standard computer manual. Here's just a few of the topics covered in PowerPoint 2000 For Windows For Dummies:
- Creating a brand-spanking-new presentation
- Adding text to your slides
- Editing and printing your presentations
- Formatting your slides: From selecting colors to using templates
- Using clip art and drawing your own masterpieces
- Incorporating charts, graphs, and animation into your presentation
- Including Web links and serving up your presentation on the Web
- Collaborating with others on a presentation
- Top Ten lists on the new features of PowerPoint 2000, fixing things that go wrong, and powerful PowerPoint shortcuts
So whether you're an experienced PowerPoint guru or a newbie who has a presentation due by the end of the week (and it's Thursday!), you'll find all you need in PowerPoint 2000 For Windows For Dummies.