Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder For Dummies
A traumatic event can turn your world upside down, but there is a path out of PTSD. This reassuring guide presents the latest on effective treatments that help you combat fear, stop stress in its tracks, and bring joy back into your life. You'll learn how to:
- Identify PTSD symptoms and get a diagnosis
- Understand PTSD and the nature of trauma
- Develop a PTSD treatment plan
- Choose the ideal therapist for you
- Decide whether cognitive behavior therapy is right for you
- Weight the pros and cons of PTSD medications
- Cope with flashbacks, nightmares, and disruptive thoughts
- Maximize your healing
- Manage your recovery, both during and after treatment
- Help a partner, child or other loved one triumph over PTSD
- Know when you're getting better
- Get your life back on track
Whether you're a trauma survivor with PTSD or the caregiver of a PTSD sufferer, Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder For Dummies, gives you the tools you need to win the battle against this disabling condition.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Buy Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder For Dummies
(List Price: US $21.99)
with Training Your Brain For Dummies (List Price = US $13.99) Cannot be combined with any other offers. Learn more.