Photoshop Lightroom 2 For Dummies
Take your digital photography to the next level by learning how to use Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 2 with Photoshop Lightroom 2 for Dummies! From how to install Lightroom and navigate the Lightroom interface to playing with advanced options like creating slideshows and sharing photos with friends and family, this easy-to-understand guide will walk you through every step.
You’ll find out all about the Lightroom modules and their functions while understanding the role of the Lightroom catalog, how to care for it, and work with its functions. You will learn everything about working with digital photographs, from distinguishing among various file formats to managing and importing photos. You’ll find out how to view, find, organize and develop photos in the library and utilize the digital darkroom. You’ll even find out how to work with external editors. After reading this book, you will know how to:
- Install and get started with Lightroom
- Recognize the role and function of the Lightroom catalog
- Manage and save files
- View, find, organize, and develop photos in the library
- Unleash your creativity with photo editing options
- Share and export files to share them with friends and family
- Create copies, slideshows, and web galleries
Complete with lists of ten resources, ten common problems and solutions, and ten favorite tips and tricks, Photoshop Lightroom 2 For Dummies is your one-stop guide to setting up, working with, and making the most of Photoshop Lightroom for all your digital photography needs.