Photoshop CS3 All-in-One Desk Reference For Dummies
Get your picture-perfect guide to using all the cool features of Photoshop CS3.
Whether you're new to Photoshop, want to take your skills up a notch, or want to quickly master the new features and enhancements in Photoshop CS3, you've come to the right place. Nine easy-to-follow minibooks cover Photoshop fundamentals plus the newest tools and techniques. "Putting It Together" exercises give you hands-on experience. This is your one-stop guide to Photoshop. You'll learn to:
- Specify size and resolution.
- Correct contrast, color, and clarity.
- Create top-notch selections.
- Composite images with layers and blending modes.
- Make adjustments with levels and curves.
- Prep graphics for print or the Web.
Order your copy of this 9 books in 1 - with hundreds of examples in full color -- today!