Photoshop 7 All-in-One Desk Reference For Dummies
Photoshop 7 All-in-One Desk Reference For Dummies is written for the person who has a good grasp of using a computer and navigating the operating system and at least a cursory knowledge of Photoshop. It is intended to be a comprehensive reference book that you can read cover to cover or reach for when you’re looking for specific information about a particular task such as the following (and more!):
- Resize an image without causing undue damage
- Crop images and increase their canvas size
- Correct or enhance color
- Fix flaws and imperfections
- Prepare images for the Web
- Create vector shapes by using the shape tools
- Work with gradients and patterns
- Use multiple images to create a multilayered composite image
- Work with quick masks, layer masks, channel masks
- Use filters to make images sharper, blurrier, cleaner, smoother
- Work with digital cameras and scanners
This essential guide to Photoshop 7 combines 10 minibooks in one, from Photoshop fundamentals to more advanced techniques such as creating contact sheets and photo galleries. Plenty of photos and a 16-page color insert illustrate techniques and important concepts. And the Cheat Sheet at the beginning of the book helps you remember all the shortcuts you’ll use most often. (Tear it out and tape it to your monitor.)
Photoshop 7 All-in-One Desk Reference For Dummies has easy-to-understand steps, a plethora of tips, and bonus Putting-It-Together sections that will put you on your way to Photoshop guru-hood.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Buy Photoshop 7 All-in-One Desk Reference For Dummies
(List Price: US $34.99)
with Photoshop Elements 10 For Dummies (List Price = US $29.99) Cannot be combined with any other offers. Learn more.