Personal Finance Workbook For Dummies, 2nd Edition
From analyzing assets to planning for retirement, this new edition of Personal Finance Workbook For Dummies gives you the information and resources you need to get your finances under control.
Personal Finance Workbook For Dummies walks you through a private financial counseling session, using worksheets, checklists, and formulas for assessing financial health, providing for day-to-day financial management, making wise financial decisions, and investing for financial growth.
- Addresses the latest changes in tax and credit laws and regulations
- Strong focus on behavioral finance and how these issues impact decision-making with regard to personal money management
- Tips to plan for big-ticket purchases
- Expanded coverage on building and managing wealth
- Information on how effective asset allocation can help reduce volatility and/or increase opportunity
- Websites and ideas on how to get the most bang for your buck in everyday household expenditures
From budgeting and cutting expenses to getting out of debt and planning for retirement, Personal Finance Workbook For Dummies is a solution for those looking to avoid bankruptcy as well as those looking for something to help them plan for a successful financial future.