- Make sure you have an accurate diagnosis
- Assemble and work with your health care team
- Inform others about your condition
- Choose the most effective medications
- Establish a diet and exercise regimen
- Consider surgical options, alternative therapies, and clinical trials
- Maintain healthy personal and professional relationships
- Adjust your routine as your PD progresses
This one-stop resource provides proven coping skills, first-hand advice, and practical tools, such as worksheets to assess care options, questions to ask doctors, and current listings of care providers.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Buy Parkinson's Disease For Dummies
(List Price: US $19.99)
with Training Your Brain For Dummies (List Price = US $13.99) Cannot be combined with any other offers. Learn more.