If you or someone you love has been diagnosed with Parkinson’s Disease you’re probably wrestling with fear, despair, and countless questions about the future. It’s brighter than you think. In Parkinson’s Disease for Dummies, you’ll discover how to keep a positive attitude and lead an active, productive life as this user-friendly, guide pilots you through the important steps toward taking charge of your condition. It helps you:
- Make sure you have an accurate diagnosis
- Assemble and work with your health care team
- Inform others about your condition
- Choose the most effective medications
- Establish a diet and exercise regimen
- Consider surgical options, alternative therapies, and clinical trials
- Maintain healthy personal and professional relationships
- Adjust your routine as your PD progresses
This one-stop resource provides proven coping skills, first-hand advice, and practical tools, such as worksheets to assess care options, questions to ask doctors, and current listings of care providers.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Buy Parkinson's Disease For Dummies
(List Price: US $19.99)
with Training Your Brain For Dummies (List Price = US $13.99) Cannot be combined with any other offers. Learn more.