PCs Just the Steps For Dummies
- Hardware basics and peripherals, including printers, faxes, and scanners
- Working with Windows XP, including managing memory and working with files and folders
- Working with sound and video
- Going online, searching the Web with Internet Explorer, and e-mailing with Outlook Express
- Networking, including configuration and connection and sharing folders or printers
- Protecting and troubleshooting your PC
With practical organization and a task-oriented approach, this book will have you inspired instead of intimidated. You won’t get an unabridged history of computers and a lot of gibberish; you will get clear, easy-to-follow instructions that help you get your tasks done efficiently on your PC.