Outlook 2010 For Dummies eLearning Online Course
This self-paced online course introduces you to all the ways Outlook 2010 can help you be more productive and better organized. The three interactive lessons take you step by step through setting up your e-mail in Outlook, reading and composing mail, managing your contacts, keeping track of tasks, and using the calendar.
In each lesson, you'll find clear, expert instruction, interactive quizzes, hands-on activities, summaries, and a way to review topics so you can progress at your own pace.
The course covers:
- Setting up and navigating Outlook
- Receiving and composing e-mail
- Managing your incoming mail
- Storing and using contact information
- Setting up tasks in the To-Do List
- Arranging for reminders and alerts
- Creating and editing calendar appointments and events
- Tips and tricks to make you more productive
- And much more!