Office 2010 For Seniors For Dummies
Seniors are buying computers—both desktops and laptops—in record numbers to stay in touch with family and friends, connect with peers, research areas of interest, make purchases online, or learn a new skill. Assuming no prior knowledge of Microsoft Office, this book is aimed at seniors who are interested in maximizing the capabilities of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
Written in large typeface and featuring enlarged figures and drawings to make the book easier to read, this fun and friendly book begins by showing you how to start each application and maneuver the interface. You’ll benefit from detailed explanations on how to accomplish specific tasks through the use of examples and templates.
- Targets seniors who are interested in using the Microsoft Office suite for any number of reasons: keep in touch with family and friends, research topics of interest, shop online, learn a new skill, and more
- Assumes no prior knowledge of Microsoft Office and walks you through each application: Word (documents), Excel (spreadsheets), PowerPoint (presentations), and Outlook (e-mail)
- Features a large font for text and enlarged figures and drawings to make the book accessible and easy to read
- Explains how to open each application and navigate the interface, and clearly demonstrates how to accomplish specific tasks in each application
- Includes helpful examples and templates of letters, faxes, a budget grid, and more to assist with the learning process
With age comes wisdom—and with Office 2010 For Seniors For Dummies comes the information you need to establish positive Office 2010 habits!