**The purchase of this card includes an access code that is entered and fulfilled at the For Dummies eLearning Center. You will receive access to the course for six (6) months from date of access code entry. Details are inside the card.
For Dummies eLearning Courses are the perfect way to get you up-to-speed on a new skill! With integrated audio and video instruction, including screencasts, illustrations, animations, and video, as well as course interactivity to immediately reinforce what you’ve learned, For Dummies is making learning easier.
Whether you’re meeting Office for the first time or upgrading your knowledge from an earlier version, this course makes it easy to learn Microsoft Office 2010 at your own pace. You’ll learn the basics of the Office interface, how to navigate it, and how to use the features common to all Office programs. Then you’ll get detailed instructions for working with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. In each lesson, you’ll find clear, expert instruction, interactive quizzes, hands-on activities, summaries, and the ability to review topics so you can progress at your own pace.
The course covers:
• Starting, navigating, and exiting Office applications
• Creating and formatting a Word document
• Creating an Excel spreadsheet, working with formulas and functions, and formatting worksheets
• Managing e-mail, contacts, tasks, and calendars with Outlook
• Building and formatting a PowerPoint presentation with graphics, movement, and sound
• Tips and tricks to make you more productive
• And much more!
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Buy Office 2010 For Dummies eLearning Course Access Code Card (6 Month Subscription)
(List Price: US $59.99)
with Excel 2010 eLearning Kit For Dummies (List Price = US $39.99) Cannot be combined with any other offers. Learn more.