Office 2008 for Mac All-in-One For Dummies
US $34.99 Add to Cart
The perfect companion for taking the Microsoft Office suite to the Mac!
So you finally got a Mac, but you’re not looking forward to figuring out how Office works in a different environment? No worries! All you need is Microsoft Office 2008 For Mac All-in-One For Dummies to learn the fundamentals of Office 2008. With six books in one, it shows you how to use every Office 2008 for Mac application, so you can start getting things done right away.
Written by Microsoft MVPs, Microsoft Office 2008 For Mac All-in-One For Dummies provides a user-friendly guide on how to master all the programs: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Entourage. This book explores ways to:
- Use the new galleries to find features, formats, wizards, templates, and recently used files
- Create your own templates on Excel and open Web pages in HTML format
- Take advantage of PowerPoint by adding animation to your slides, inserting music from your iTunes library, and fine-tuning the timing
- Organize your schedule on My Day, handle contacts and e-mail, and manage a database—all through Entourage
- Manage projects of all sizes on the Project Center
- Use all the applications together, and to their full potential
With this all-in-one reference, you’ll become an expert on sharing files with Windows users, integrating Office 2008 with iLife and other Mac applications, and working with Office and Web 2.0, as well as other common business tasks. This book makes it that easy!
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Buy Office 2008 for Mac All-in-One For Dummies
(List Price: US $34.99)
with Office 2010 For Seniors For Dummies (List Price = US $24.99) Cannot be combined with any other offers. Learn more.