Office 2003 All-in-One Desk Reference For Dummies
This incredibly popular software includes everything you need for work, school, or just organization, including:
- Word processing (Word)
- Spreadsheets (Excel)
- Slideshow presentations (Power Point)
- Messaging and contact management (Outlook)
- Database management (Access)
- Web building tools (FrontPage)
- Tools for creating publications (Publisher)
- Application development (Visual Basic for Applications)
This complete and reliable guide to Office will aid you through all the programs and provide expert advice on:
- Formatting, editing, and general tools of Word, including table construction and word styles
- Using Outlook to handle e-mail, maintain contact folders, and manage time and schedule
- Beginning and advanced techniques with Power Point, including how to make your show livelier
- Creating, refining, and organizing spreadsheets with Excel
- Designing, editing, and maintaining a Web page with FrontPage
- Building data-base tables, entering, filtering, and sorting data on Access
- Customizing, automating tasks, and including art and graphics on your Office programs
Written by one of the leading experts on Microsoft programs, this book helps you create documents, slideshows, Web pages, and spreadsheets, as well as organize your databases, e-mails, and contact information. Stop sitting in front of your computer wondering what all of those multi-colored icons do! Office2003 All-in-One Desk Reference For Dummies will show you how to use Office like a pro.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Buy Office 2003 All-in-One Desk Reference For Dummies
(List Price: US $29.99)
with Office 2010 Web Apps For Dummies (List Price = US $24.99) Cannot be combined with any other offers. Learn more.