Mortgages For Dummies, 3rd Edition
This easy-to-understand, objective, and jargon-free guide helps you fine-tune your finances, figure out what you can afford, and improve your credit score before you go mortgage shopping. You’ll get familiar with the advantages and disadvantages of fixed- and adjustable-rate mortgages, 15- and 30-year loans, and conforming and jumbo packages. You also get help finding and working with reputable professionals, comparing programs, and securing terms you can live with. Discover how to:
- Match your mortgage to your financial goals
- Qualify for a mortgage even when money is tight
- Find the right loan for you
- Choose the best lender/broker
- Negotiate the best terms
- Calculate your costs and payments
- Understand and complete all paperwork
- Refinance an existing mortgage
- Understand and consider special situation loans
- Explore reverse mortgages and other options
- Decipher amortization tables and comparison worksheets
- Use the Internet wisely when mortgage shopping
Now, more than ever, you need clear, reliable information that helps you get the mortgage you need at a price you can afford. You need Mortgages For Dummies, 3rd Edition!
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Buy Mortgages For Dummies, 3rd Edition
(List Price: US $16.99)
with Personal Finance in Your 20s For Dummies (List Price = US $12.99) Cannot be combined with any other offers. Learn more.