Mom Blogging For Dummies
US $24.99 Add to Cart
Ready to start your Mom blog or enhance your existing one? This book is for you!
The population of mom bloggers is growing at a stunning pace and they boast an audience of more than 23 million women reading, posting, or commenting on blogs every week. This fun and friendly guide targets moms who are looking to become a savvier blogger, build a personal brand, earn free products to review or give away, or make some extra cash through ad revenue. Named by Nielsen as one of the most influential moms online, author Wendy Piersall helps you determine the right business model for your blog and then create a professional, in-demand personal brand.
- Serves as a road map for the growing population of moms who are interested in creating a blog or enhancing an existing blog
- Explains how to define a business model, understand your reader demographics, and choose the right look and feel for your blog
- Addresses delicate issues such as dealing with privacy and family members who don't want to be featured on your blog
- Walks you through using social media to extend your personal brand, building traffic with SEO and blog networks, and having a plan and policies in place when big brands and media come calling
- Offers a very unintimidating format as well as the usual fun and friendly For Dummies approach
This beginner guide presents baby steps for breaking into the often-daunting mom blogging community, with practical advice on how to join and become an accepted member of this exciting world.