Microsoft SQL Server 2008 For Dummies
US $31.99 Add to Cart
If you’re a database administrator, you know Microsoft SQL Server 2008 is revolutionizing database development. Get up to speed on SQL Server 2008, impress your boss, and improve your company’s data management — read Microsoft SQL Server 2008 For Dummies!
SQL Server 2008 lets you build powerful databases and create database queries that give your organization the information it needs to excel. Microsoft SQL Server 2008 For Dummies helps you build the skills you need to set up, administer, and troubleshoot SQL Server 2008. You’ll be able to:
- Develop and maintain a SQL Server system
- Design databases with integrity and efficiency
- Turn data into information with SQL Server Reporting Services
- Organize query results, summarizing data with aggregate functions and formatting output
- Import large quantities of data with SSIS
- Keep your server running smoothly
- Protect data from prying eyes
- Develop and implement a disaster recovery plan
- Improve performance with database snapshots
- Automate SQL Server 2008 administration
Microsoft SQL Server 2008 For Dummies is a great first step toward becoming a SQL Server 2008 pro!
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Buy Microsoft SQL Server 2008 For Dummies
(List Price: US $31.99)
with Project 2010 For Dummies (List Price = US $24.99) Cannot be combined with any other offers. Learn more.