Microsoft Publisher 2000 For Dummies
Creating high-quality publications right on your own PC is easier than you think-with a little help from Microsoft Publisher 2000 For Dummies. Straightforward explanations, illustrations, and tips guide you through the ins and outs of desktop publishing. You'll discover how scanned images, clip-art graphics, and distinctive typefaces can make your print documents and Web pages come alive in no time-without spending a lot of money.
Inside, find helpful advice on how to:
- Choose the perfect fonts and design elements for any project
- Design custom layouts for newsletters, brochures, stationary, and much more
- Drop in images from Publisher's clip-art gallery-or use your own pictures
- Turn any document into a Web page in a few simple steps
- Use hyperlinks, textures, and colors to build better Web sites
- Create and maintain a consistent image for your small business
- Unleash the time-saving capabilities of Publisher's powerful PageWizards
- Get money-saving tips on service bureaus, paper options, and printing
- Integrate Publisher with other Microsoft Office 2000 applications for even greater productivity
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Buy Microsoft Publisher 2000 For Dummies
(List Price: US $21.99)
with Office 2003 All-in-One Desk Reference For Dummies (List Price = US $29.99) Cannot be combined with any other offers. Learn more.