Microsoft PerformancePoint 2007 For Dummies
Microsoft PerformancePoint provides you with an integrated performance management application that enables you to better plan, analyze and monitor how your business is doing. It gives decision-makers in your company more control. Microsoft PerformancePoint 2007 For Dummies® shows you how to utilize this powerful tool so you can gain insights, monitor results, and resolve business problems.
Even if it’s your first look at a business performance management system, you’ll find this handy guide makes you look like a pro! You’ll find out how to set goals, create plans to get you there, and produce reports to track your progress. You’ll also discover how to:
- Develop a plan and set goals to drive performance and accelerate business decision-making
- Configure security features to protect your information
- Navigate the reporting interface to quickly find the data that will help you make the right decisions
- Use different data source types
- Create key performance indicators to find out how your business is really doing
- Work with dashboards and scorecards to quickly view business-critical information
Get the most out of Microsoft Office PerformancePoint so you can dramatically enhance your performance management. With Microsoft PerformancePoint 2007 For Dummies, you’ll find out how as you keep your business activities in line with corporate strategies.