Microsoft Office Project 2003 Bible
This title is out-of-print and not currently available for purchase from this site.
- A comprehensive, soup-to-nuts resource that shows business people how to master the latest version of this popular project-management software
- Begins with an overview of project management basics and moves on to showing how to create a new project, track a project's progress, and work in groups
- More advanced topics discussed include customizing Project, using macros, and importing and exporting information
- Includes coverage of building tasks, using views, modifying the appearance of a project, and resolving scheduling and resource problems, plus new sample projects and a new chapter on using Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) and VBScript with Project
- Provides expanded coverage of Project Server-installation, hardware and software requirements, and software configurations-all needed to ensure that Project Server is administered and used effectively
CD-ROM includes sample projects, bonus appendixes, and demo software.