Microsoft Office Home and Student Edition 2013 All-in-One For Dummies
US $29.99 Add to Cart
The go-to reference for the new Office Home & Student 2013
The Home & Student version of Microsoft Office targets the home and education markets, covering the four applications most used outside the workplace: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote. The minibooks in this essential All-in-One guide include real-world examples and projects that cover the new features and capabilities of Office 2013. Straightforward advice and beneficial projects help you to learn the basics of creating a resume in Word, establishing a home budget in Excel, developing a dynamic school presentation with PowerPoint, and taking notes in OneNote.
- Targets home and school users of Office 2013, who primarily use Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote
- Walks you through how to use Office 2013 for everyday projects, such as creating a cover letter in Word or reusable templates in Excel
- Demonstrates how to jazz up a school presentation with PowerPoint
- Provides you with straightforward instructions for taking notes in OneNote
- Shares common Office 2010 tools and details the basics of the Office ribbon
Office Home & Student 2013 All-in-One For Dummies is an easy-to-understand guide to the essentials of Office 2013!