Microsoft Office 2003 For Dummies
- Creating, saving, opening, and printing any Office 2003 file
- Getting comfortable with common Office 2003 commands, including using the menus and toolbars, working with the task pane, using multiple windows, and copying and pasting with Office Clipboard
- The basics for working in Word, plus info on formatting your text or document, aligning text, adding headers, footers, or page numbers, adding and editing pictures, and more
- Playing the numbers with Excel, with info on the basics of spreadsheets (numbers, labels, and formatting) and creating and editing formulas
- Creating and manipulating charts—line, area, column, bar, and pie varieties
- Creating PowerPoint presentations using AutoContent Wizard, a template, or from an existing presentation
- Adding color, pictures, and transitions to jazz up your PowerPoint presentation
- Getting organized with Outlook, including handling e-mail, organizing contact information, managing tasks with a to-do list, and scheduling appointments
- Storing stuff in Access, with the basics on using a database, searching, sorting, and making queries, and creating reports
Microsoft Office 2003 For Dummies was written by Wallace Wang, the popular, bestselling author of more than 20 For Dummies computer books. It gives you a great overview and step-by-step how-to for the most common and most helpful functions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Access. It’s a great guide to exploring the incredible powers at your fingertips with Microsoft Office 2003 and enhancing your productivity. It’s also a great reference to keep handy so you can get a quick review of tasks you don’t often do or figure out more ways to use Office 2003 to make quick work of your work.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Buy Microsoft Office 2003 For Dummies
(List Price: US $21.99)
with Windows 7 & Office 2010 For Dummies - Portable Edition + Windows 7 For Dummies DVD - Book + DVD Bundle (List Price = US $20.00) Cannot be combined with any other offers. Learn more.