This book is for you if
- You’ve never used a Windows-based computer but you want to get started in Windows 98 and all those Office 2000 products
- You have used a Windows-based computer before as well as some Office programs, but you never really got the hang of them
- You have no idea what Microsoft Office really is, but you’ve been told that it's the software you need
- You heard about all those power users who can take full advantage of the integrated products from Microsoft Office and you want to join their ranks
- You think that you know everything about Windows and Microsoft Office but you need a good reference for when your memory fails you
If you want to help yourself quickly and easily, this guide can help.
Each section of Microsoft Office 2000 9 in 1 For Dummies Desk Reference has handy thumb tabs so you don't get lost. The sections fall into a rough order of popularity among Office users, including:
- Windows 98
- Word 2000
- Excel 2000
- Access 2000
- Outlook 2000
- PowerPoint 2000
- FrontPage 2000
- Publisher 2000
- PhotoDraw 2000
Without being cumbersome, Microsoft Office 2000 9 in 1 For Dummies Desk Reference strives to include in one book all the important details you can probably locate in individual books but would really like to have in one source. What a deal!
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Buy Microsoft Office 2000 9 in 1 For Dummies Desk Reference
(List Price: US $29.99)
with Excel 2010 For Dummies (List Price = US $24.99) Cannot be combined with any other offers. Learn more.