Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 For Dummies
Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 was made to help you handle e-mail, meeting management, and other essential office services. Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 For Dummies helps you get a handle on Exchange Server. Pretty slick, huh?
Here’s the lowdown on installing and administering Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 and taking advantage of all the enhancements in Service Pack 1. With this handy guide, you’ll be able to maximize the security, reliability, and speed that Exchange Server 2007 provides.
- Assess your organization’s needs to determine which edition of Exchange Server best meets them
- Explore what Exchange Server does, then plan, install, and configure it
- Consider how your users work with their mail and customize your set-up to facilitate their needs
- Learn to use the Exchange Management Console
- Use the new Exchange Server security features to protect e-mail from viruses, spam, phishing, and other threats
- Set up an offline address book, use templates, and develop custom forms
- Create settings for the most efficient interaction with clients, use multiple mailboxes, and view digital certificates
- Manage resource scheduling and interactive calendars
- Troubleshoot your configuration, perform regular maintenance, and be able to recover from mail-specific problems
- Monitor Exchange Server performance and maintain databases, mail flow, and peak performance
Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 For Dummies gets you ready to exchange problems for solutions.
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.