Marketing Your Small Business For Dummies, Australian and New Zealand Edition
Created especially for the Australian customer!
Attract customers and ensure the ongoing success of your small business with this no-nonsense guide
Whether you own a bakery or a boutique, a plumbing or a finance business, this book gives you straightforward strategies to find more prospects, build your customer base and secure market share. Small-business guru Carolyn Tate empowers you to apply hundreds of high-impact and creative ways to market your business without breaking the bank.
- Know your target market — identify your ideal customers, and what, how and why they buy
- Develop business and marketing plans — learn how to create them and why they're so important
- Build effective databases — develop a database that creates business for you, without the headaches
- Solidify your branding — create a unique brand and keep it fresh and exciting
- Understand the power of advertising — assess if it's right for your business and how to pick the right strategies
- Master publicity — get your business in the media with the right message
- Implement relationship marketing — develop and maintain networks to create new opportunities
- Embrace websites and online marketing — build a website that drives customers to you, and use online tools and search engines to generate business