Mac OS X Snow Leopard All-in-One For Dummies
Eight self-contained minibooks cover OS X basics, customizing and sharing your Mac, the digital hub, iWork, Internet features, networking, expanding your system, and advanced Mac OS X (for those with more techie inclinations). You’ll learn to:
- Determine whether your hardware can handle upgrading to Snow Leopard
- Navigate Snow Leopard, find things with Spotlight, control your Mac with Front Row, and make backups
- Explore the digital hub and its applications: iPhoto, iMovie, iDVD, iTunes, GarageBand, QuickTime, and iWeb
- Create cool-looking documents with Pages, crunch numbers with Numbers, and build awesome slide presentations with Keynote
- Set up your Internet connection and e-mail, connect with iChat, sync up with MobileMe, and share large files via iDisk
- Build a wireless network with AirPort Extreme
- Keep your Snow Leopard happy with regular maintenance
Mac OS X Snow Leopard All-in-One For Dummies also shows you a little of what’s under the hood, in case you’re interested in doing a little AppleScript programming or learning a bit more about UNIX. Whatever your level of involvement with OS X Snow Leopard, this complete guide covers what you need to know.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Buy Mac OS X Snow Leopard All-in-One For Dummies
(List Price: US $34.99)
with Macs For Seniors For Dummies, 2nd Edition (List Price = US $24.99) Cannot be combined with any other offers. Learn more.