Location Based Marketing For Dummies
Location-based services (LBS) have started to gain popularity in the marketplace with more and more businesses starting to incorporate LBS into their marketing mix. This book is a necessary resource for anyone eager to create a two-way dialog with their customers in order to establish customer loyalty programs, drive promotions, or encourage new visitors. You'll learn how to successfully build, launch, and measure a location-based marketing program and figure out which location-based services are right for your business.
Packed with resources that share additional information, this helpful guide walks you through the tools and techniques needed to measure all the data that results from a successful location-based marketing program.
- Serves as an ideal introduction to location-based marketing and gets you started building a location-based marketing program
- Helps you figure out which location-based service (LBS) is right for your business and then integrate LBS with your social graph
- Details ways to create compelling offers, using location-based marketing as a customer loyalty program, and set performance goals and benchmarks
- Explains how to use tools to measure your campaign, analyze results, and determine your business's success
- Includes examples of companies that are successfully using location-based marketing to demonstrate techniques and concepts featured in the book
No matter your location, location-based services can benefit your business and this For Dummies book shows you how!