Kindle Paperwhite For Dummies
This title is out-of-print and not currently available for purchase from this site.
Rekindle your love of reading with Amazon's new Kindle Paperwhite and this fun and friendly guide
If you're the proud owner of a Kindle Paperwhite, you'll want to know all the best ways to get the very most out of it - and fast. That's where Kindle Paperwhite For Dummies comes in. This easy-to-follow guide covers all the basics, then takes you beyond to get even more from your eReader. And, it does it all in the friendly but thorough style that has made the For Dummies brand famous. Want to create and manage content? Use text-to-speech? Connect to WiFi? You'll hit the ground running with this practical and fun how-to guide.
- Walks you through basic operations, including how to connect to WiFi, adjusting text size and fonts to your liking, and finding and downloading your favorite e-books, magazines, and more
- Takes you beyond reading showing you how to play audio files, search the web, and take your personal documents with you
- Shows you how to create your own Kindle Paperwhite content, with easy-to-follow steps on how to create and convert content to Kindle formats and publish in the Kindle Store
- Points the way to cool freebies: free content, blogs, games, apps, and other Kindle goodies
- Helps you accessorize and customize your Kindle Paperwhite to make it your own
Kindle Paperwhite For Dummies is your must-have accessory for your new Kindle Paperwhite!