Kindle Fire HD For Dummies, Pocket Edition
Music, video, e-books, and e-mail Kindle Fire HD does it all!
Your Kindle Fire HD is small but mighty just like this book! This little book covers all the Kindle Fire HD basics browsing the web and shopping online, connecting to a network, setting up and using e-mail, downloading and running apps, watching videos, keeping up with magazines and newspapers, and even reading books!
Open the book and find:
- How to set up your device out of the box
- All the functionality of pre-installed apps
- Touchscreen and data transfer tips
- Ways to manage your multimedia
- Help setting up wireless connectivity