Jewelry and Beading Designs For Dummies
US $19.99 Add to Cart
Do you love jewelry and beading? Would you like to know how to make chic jewelry and accessories? Jewelry & Beading Designs for Dummies is packed with patterns, step-by-step instructions, and inspiring color photos to get you stringing, knotting, and looping in no time. From earrings and necklaces to pins, purses, charms, and more, you’ll discover new techniques for making just the right pieces to suit you — or give as fantastic, fashionable gifts!
This easy-to-follow visual guide speeds you right into the basics of jewelry making: assembling your gear; working with pliers; and fine-tuning your stringing, bead weaving, and wire wrapping skills. You’ll use elastic cord, ribbon, leather, a wire jig, and more to make bracelets, bookmarks, pendants, and napkin rings. Before you know it, you’ll take your skills to the next level and beyond, using multiple techniques and materials on thrilling and unconventional designs. Discover how to:
- Make more than 75 fresh, fun, and practical projects
- Hone your basic jewelry making skills
- Work with silver, leather, glass beads, and crystals
- Create rings, bracelets, phone covers, wine charms, and more
- Use bead crimping, knotting, and weaving to make beautiful designs
- Make stunning earrings and necklaces using a wire jig
- Fabricate beads and wire components
- Find nontraditional materials such as hardware, beach glass, and more
Add beauty, skill, and satisfaction to your life with a little help from Jewelry and Beading Designs For Dummies!