Jewelry Making and Beading For Dummies, 2nd Edition
US $24.99 Add to Cart
Make bracelets, necklaces, earrings, rings, pins, key chains, and more
Want to make jewelry and gifts from scratch? This new edition of Jewelry Making & Beading For Dummies provides the easy-to-understand information that makes it easy.
- Updated information on getting started and setting up the necessities of a jewelry maker's workshop
- New innovative ideas for materials such as making beads from scratch, customizing components like glass pendants, and up-cycling found objects for new creations
- Updated trends including Victorian, Steampunk, Indian-inspired, and wrap bracelets
- Advice on how to gain project ideas through websites like Pinterest without infringing on someone's rights
- New and updated information on setting up a storefront, turning your hobby into a business, and gaining exposure through Etsy.com, blogs, and social media sites
- From attaching clasps to working with wire to stringing beads, the companion DVD features watch-and-learn episodes that show you step-by-step how to create one-of-a-kind designs using beads, glass, found objects, special mementos, and more
With hundreds of detailed photos—now featured in full-color—Jewelry Making & Beading For Dummies is the ideal resource you'll turn to again and again to create one-of-a-kind jewelry pieces and assorted gifts.