Investing for Australians All-in-One For Dummies
US $24.99 Add to Cart
Created especially for the Australian customer!
The most effective investment strategies for Australians -- all in one great-value book
Dealing with debt and lacking in savings? Can't decide between investing in shares or property, or through superannuation? With a little guidance you can get your money organised and make it work harder for you.
Written by a team of financial experts -- including Trish Power, Barbara Drury, James Dunn, Karin Derkley and James Kirby -- Investing for Australians All-in-One For Dummies gives you all the guidance you need, covering everything from tackling debt and building up savings to creating wealth through managed funds, shares and property, and planning for retirement using superannuation. With this handy reference, you can secure your financial future.
Discover how to:
- Work out a budget and an achievable savings plan
- Get a handle on your debt and manage your mortgage
- Work out when to buy and sell shares
- Uncover the best investment property and make it pay its way
- Set up a self-managed superannuation fund
- Work with the professionals in all aspects of money management