Investing For Dummies, 2nd Australian Edition
Want to make confident choices about your own investments? This bestselling guide has been thoroughly updated to provide you with the latest insights into smart investing -- from weighing your investment options across different asset classes to understanding risks and returns, managing your portfolio, and making sound, sensible investment choices.
- Get time-tested investment advice -- expert authors James Kirby and Barbara Drury share their extensive knowledge and reveal how to invest in challenging markets
- Discover all the fundamentals of investing -- explore your investment choices, weigh risks and returns, and choose the right investment mix
- Navigate the sharemarket -- understand Australian shares and build your portfolio, take advantage of online trading, and evaluate investment research
- Build wealth with managed funds, bonds and cash -- steer clear of the duds, minimise costs, and diversify your investments
- Get rich with real estate and art -- find the right property, finance your investments, work with agents, and buy and sell art at auctions
- Take more control of your superannuation -- understand your superannuation options and take advantage of tax benefits