GoldMine 8 For Dummies
If you run a small business, you know how important customer relationship management, or CRM, can be to your bottom line. And you know it can be a bit daunting. Well, not with GoldMine and GoldMine 8 For Dummies!
GoldMine is business software designed to help you organize your contacts, track activities, schedule appointments, create reports that tell you how you’re doing, and make accurate business projections. GoldMine 8 is completely revised to make it more useful than ever, once you get the hang of it. That’s where GoldMine For Dummies comes to the rescue! Written by an authorized GoldMine trainer, this guide shows you how to:
- Set up GoldMine 8 and customize it for your business
- Create, view, and update customer records
- Schedule activities and manage leads
- Monitor your marketing efforts and see what’s working
- Predict sales based on past results
- Work with GoldMine’s e-mail system
- Organize and distribute information
- Access GoldMine from outside your office
- Integrate GoldMine with your company Web site
Even if you’ve used a previous version of GoldMine, you’ll find some big changes in this newest revision, but GoldMine 8 For Dummies makes it easy to get up to speed. When you’ve read this book and discovered how GoldMine can help you keep track of your clients, reduce costs, and improve efficiency, you’ll think you’ve hit the motherlode!