Get into UK Nursing School For Dummies
US $16.99 Add to Cart
The need for nurses is always great, but so is the competition to secure a place in a pre-registration programme at university. If you’re considering a career in nursing, Get into UK Nursing School For Dummies can provide you with the vital edge you need to succeed at getting into nursing school. This compact book provides you with expert advice at each step along the way, including:
- Career assessment — is nursing for you?
- Choosing a field to specialize in — adult, children's, mental health or learning disability nursing.
- Long term planning — A-levels, extracurricular activities, volunteer work, and work experience — that can make you a more attractive candidate
- Considerations for mature/non-traditional students.
- Personal statement — Plenty of insight and examples to help you create a winning and — truly personal — personal statement
- Research — Put together a plan that ensures you find a university that’s right for you.
- Test preparation — Brush up on your literacy and numeracy skills.
- The interview — Common questions and how to tackle them whether you’re in a one-on-one and group interview.
From "How do I get started?" to "When can I expect to be offered a place?" Get into Nursing School For Dummies answers the questions you have with the information you need.