Genealogy Online For Dummies, 6th Edition
- Serves as a helpful starting point for beginning your investigation into your family’s history
- Walks you through developing a plan for your research, using online and offline research techniques, and researching ethnic ancestry through international records
- Details how to create Web sites where family members can make contact or you can share your findings
- Looks at how to use social networking sites as a new portal for locating extended family members and acquiring additional family history
- Explains how to access domestic records for births, deaths, immigration, and more on both local and state levels
- Companion Web site features a vast collection of genealogical software tools and resources
Genealogy Online For Dummies, 6th Edition helps you branch out and achieve your genealogical goal!