GRE For Dummies, Premier 7th Edition, with CD
The Education Testing Service announced recently that changes to the 2011 GRE test are the most significant updates to the exam to date. The new computer-based test is intended to measure skills that are truly critical to performing well in graduate or business school. GRE For Dummies, Premier 7th Edition with CD-ROM, provides students with an updated study guide for the redesigned GRE, as well as multiple practice tests, including additional content and two additional practice tests on the CD-ROM that are not available in the standard edition of the book. The information included in this revised and expanded Premier edition prepares readers to achieve their maximum score on this challenging exam.
Here, you'll get an updated study guide for the newly configured GRE test and three tests that model real GRE questions, plus two additional tests on the CD-ROM. It covers all the sections you'll encounter on the actual examverbal reasoning, quantitative reasoning, and analytical writing.
- An updated test prep guide to the GRE
- Strategies for all the question types on the 2011 exam
- Two fully revised practice tests and one brand new practice test plus two additional timed tests on the CD-ROMfor a total of 5 practice tests
- Hundreds of practice questions with detailed explanations and walk-throughs
- Everything you need to know to conquer the three sections of the examverbal reasoning, quantitative reasoning, and analytical writing
- 500 vocabulary terms most likely to appear on the test, plus 300 vocabulary flashcards on the CD-ROM
With clear, straight-forward advice and written in an approachable, easy-to-understand manner, GRE For Dummies, Premier 7th Edition with CD-ROM is your ticket to scoring your highest on the new GRE.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Buy GRE For Dummies, Premier 7th Edition, with CD
(List Price: US $29.99)
with GRE For Dummies, 7th Edition (List Price = US $19.99) Cannot be combined with any other offers. Learn more.