FrontPage 2000 For Dummies
Until recently, only the technically gifted and artistically inclined attempted to publish sites on the Web. Not anymore. FrontPage 2000 brings new ease to Web publishing. Without any knowledge of HTML (the language used to create Web pages), you can use FrontPage to build and manage a beautiful and sophisticated Web site, complete with exciting effects you see on those other sites. FrontPage 2000 For Dummies introduces you to the ins and outs of online design, while sharing expert insight into ways to
- Tweak your text
- Make things happen with hyperlinks
- Add pictures and graphics to your pages
- Create an image map
- Work with themes
- Launch your page into the big, wide Internet world
Whether you're a beginner building your first family Web page or a professional designer looking to polish certain aspects of your site, FrontPage 2000 For Dummies will put you in the driver's seat in a race through cyberspace. Expect to discover how to
- Create Web pages that incorporate text, graphics, hyperlinks, image maps, tables, and multimedia.
- Add creative fonts, lists, symbols, borders and shading, comments, and user forms to your Web pages.
- Take advantage of FrontPage 2000's integration with Office 2000.
- Maintain and update your Web site using FrontPage 2000.
- Use all the features of FrontPage to keep your site looking and feeling brand-spanking fresh and new.
With so many people jumping on the Web publishing bandwagon, you can easily feel like you’ve been left in the dust. If you’re edging your way into the Internet Age (or being dragged in, kicking and screaming, by your employer or your kids), you’re in for a pleasant surprise: Creating your own Web site with FrontPage 2000 is easy and fun with FrontPage 2000 For Dummies.