Fit Pregnancy For Dummies
Fit Pregnancy For Dummies is for you if you’re pregnant, if you’re thinking about becoming pregnant, and You want to be as fit and healthy as you can be — whatever your current fitness level — without in any way jeopardizing your health or the health of your baby. This guide gives you the straight facts on:
- Staying safe when you exercise
- Developing a plan with your health provider
- Choosing the right equipment
- Modifying your routine for each trimester
- Eating well for nine months and beyond
From yoga and swimming to weight training, aerobics, and much more, you’ll see how to get started with a fun, step-by-step fitness routine that will make your entire pregnancy easier to manage. Postpartum expert and prenatal fitness class instructor Catherine Cram and fitness expert Tere Stouffer Drenth give you the scoop on the activities that work best for pregnant women and how to set up a routine that works best for you. You’ll understand how a fit pregnancy helps you with delivery and postpartum shape-up. Plus, you get expert advice on activities to avoid, eating well, and staying motivated during and after your pregnancy, as well as:
- Dressing comfortably for your workout
- Warming up and stretching to increase flexibility and avoid injury
- Modifying your exercise routine
- Staying fit after giving birth
- Finding the time for exercise and motherhood
Complete with special tips on exercising indoors, staying motivated, getting your family hooked on fitness, and helping your child grow up healthy and fit, Fit Pregnancy For Dummies is the key to exercising safely and staying fit throughout your pregnancy and beyond!
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Buy Fit Pregnancy For Dummies
(List Price: US $19.99)
with Pregnancy For Dummies, 3rd Edition (List Price = US $19.99) Cannot be combined with any other offers. Learn more.