Excel Workbook For Dummies
Excel Workbook For Dummies is specially designed to give you the hands-on experience you need to start using this great program with confidence and efficiency. This guide is packed with hundreds of exercises that walk you through the ins and outs of Excel at your own pace. You’ll have all the tools you need to:
- Enter spreadsheet data
- Format, modify, and print your spreadsheet
- Copy and correct formulas
- Create date and time formulas
- Use math, statistical, lookup, and logical functions
- Chart spreadsheet data
- Add graphics to the spreadsheet
- Manage and secure your data
- Perform what-if analyses
- Generate pivot tables
- Publish spreadsheets as Web pages
- Add hyperlinks to spreadsheets
- Take advantage of Macros and Visual Basic Editor
Included is a bonus CD-ROM full of useful features, including sample files for all exercises in the book, a variety of important Excel tools, worksheets, and templates for financial planning, and a trial version of Crystal Xcelsius to get you started making progress and becoming an Excel expert!
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Buy Excel Workbook For Dummies
(List Price: US $24.99)
with Excel 2010 For Dummies Quick Reference (List Price = US $18.99) Cannot be combined with any other offers. Learn more.