Excel 97 For Windows For Dummies
Do you fall into that category? If so, rest assured – you're not alone. Excel is a great organizer for all types of data, be they numeric, textual, or otherwise. Because the program has loads of built-in calculating capabilities, most people turn to Excel when they need to set up financial spreadsheets and create fancy reports with charts and graphs. But those aren't the only things Excel can do, and Excel 97 For Windows For Dummies can help you discover all the cool things you can do with Excel.
Written in a breezy, easy-to-understand style by veteran Dummies author Greg Harvey, Excel 97 For Windows For Dummies is the perfect resource for anyone who uses Excel, whether you're new to spreadsheets or you've been using them for a while and want to pick up some additional pointers. Here's just a sampling of what you can find in Excel 97 For Windows For Dummies:
- Moving around in the Excel interface
- Creating a spreadsheet from scratch
- Entering your spreadsheet data with ease
- Making your spreadsheet presentable
- Creating charts and putting your spreadsheet on the Web
- Working with multiple worksheets and collaborating with others
- Top Ten lists on setting Excel preferences, creating Excel macros, and customizing your Excel toolbars
So, if all you want to know is how to accomplish the things you need to do in Excel – and without having to become a spreadsheet guru – then Excel 97 For Windows For Dummies is the perfect introduction to the world of spreadsheets.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Buy Excel 97 For Windows For Dummies
(List Price: US $21.99)
with Excel 2010 For Dummies Quick Reference (List Price = US $18.99) Cannot be combined with any other offers. Learn more.