Excel 2007 Dashboards and Reports For Dummies
This title is out-of-print and not currently available for purchase from this site.
What’s the use of putting out reports that no one reads? Properly created dashboards are graphical representations that put data in a context for your audience, and they look really cool! How cool? You’ll find out when you see the dazzling examples in Excel 2007 Dashboards & Reports For Dummies. And, before long, everyone’s eyes will be riveted to your dashboards and reports too!
This revolutionary guide shows you how to turn Excel into your own personal Business Intelligence tool. You’ll learn the fundamentals of using Excel 2007 to go beyond simple tables to creating dashboard-studded reports that wow management. Get ready to catch dashboard fever as you find out how to use basic analysis techniques, build advanced dashboard components, implement advanced reporting techniques, and import external date into your Excel reports. Discover how to:
- Unleash the power of Excel as a business intelligence tool
- Create dashboards that communicate and get noticed
- Think about your data in a new way
- Present data more effectively and increase the value of your reports
- Create dynamic labels that support visualization
- Represent time and seasonal trending
- Group and bucket data
- Display and measure values versus goals
- Implement macro-charged reporting
Using Excel 2007 as a BI tool is the most cost-efficient way for organizations of any size create powerful and insightful reports and distribute throughout the enterprise. And Excel 2007 Dashboards and Reports for Dummies is the fastest you for you to catch dashboard fever!