Excel 2003 For Dummies
Flip open Excel 2003 For Dummies, and you’ll quickly start getting the basics of Excel in plain English. Written for the rest of us, this down-to-earth book gently shows you how to:
- Create a spreadsheet from scratch
- Apply the basics of formatting cells
- Take on database forms—even add records—and prevail
- Get organized and stay that way
- Save worksheets as Web pages for your company intranet
In a clear and easy-to-understand style, veteran software trainer and technology writer Greg Harvey explains the basics of worksheets and workbooks, how to enter data and work with formulas, and how to print your masterpieces. When you’re feeling very bold, he’ll have you adding comments and pictures, saving files with security protection, and learning to zip between multiple worksheets in a workbook with ease. And there’s much more:
- Clip and save the Top Ten Beginner Basics of Excel 2003
- Pay heed to the Top Ten Commandments of Excel 2003
- Impress your colleagues by creating a company org chart
- Re-open those documents and add or edit new data with aplomb
- Move between these sheets without trouble
- Decipher and take charge of helpful tools and commands such as Sort, Filter, Format Cells, and PivotTable
You’ll finally be able to stop pestering the Excel experts in your office. Become your own expert with the friendly and down-to-earth practical instruction you’ll find in Excel 2003 For Dummies.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Buy Excel 2003 For Dummies
(List Price: US $21.99)
with Excel 2010 For Dummies Quick Reference (List Price = US $18.99) Cannot be combined with any other offers. Learn more.