Excel 2000 For Windows For Dummies covers all the fundamental techniques that you need to know in order to create, edit, format, and print your own worksheets. In addition to showing you around the worksheet, this fun and friendly book exposes you to the basics of charting, creating databases, and converting spreadsheets into Web pages. Expect to pick up invaluable tips and tricks on
- Creating a spreadsheet from the get-go
- Dressing up the look of your cells
- Printing your spreadsheet masterpiece
- Facing a database
- Making sense of multiple worksheets
- Editing your worksheet Web pages
Keeping things simple, this book cuts to the chase by telling you in plain terms just what it is that you need to do to accomplish a task using Excel. With spreadsheets as the focus, Excel 2000 For Windows For Dummies shows you how to
- Launch Excel from a toolbar or browser
- Mess around with the menu bar
- Fabricate fabulous formulas
- Tamper with how text wraps
- Add hyperlinks to a worksheet
- Work with WordArt
- Customize and design your own toolbars
- Explore top features of Excel 2000
One look at the Excel 2000 screen (with all the boxes, buttons, and tabs), and you realize that there's a whole lot of stuff going on. With this book as your expert companion, you can tame your anxiety over the tech stuff and cell-abrate success with all the computing, text-editing, and formatting potential in this powerhouse program.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Buy Excel 2000 For Windows For Dummies
(List Price: US $21.99)
with Excel 2010 For Dummies Quick Reference (List Price = US $18.99) Cannot be combined with any other offers. Learn more.