Droid 3 For Dummies
(E-book also available)
This practical, full-color guide explains your Droid 3, inside and out
This guide to the hot new Droid 3 is just what you need to get the very most out of the next-generation smartphone from Google. Bestselling For Dummies author Dan Gookin keeps you ahead of the curve by thoroughly and clearly covering all the bases--from setup and configuration to using all the phone's features, texting, email, accessing the Internet, synching with a PC, using the camera, and much more.
- Helps you get the most out of your Droid 3 smartphone, which runs on the 4G LTE network
- Walks you through all features and functions of this Internet- and multimedia-enabled new model
- Covers setup and configuration, texting, email, accessing the Internet, synching with a PC, using the camera, and extending the battery
- Provides a host of useful tips, tricks, and techniques
- Touches on the over 200,000 available apps, which can be purchased from the Android Market or through the Verizon Droid-specific AppSphere
Now that you've got the new Droid 3, make the most of it with Droid 3 For Dummies!