Debt Repair Kit For Dummies®, Australian Edition
Are you seeking straightforward advice on how to avoid debt and establish a good credit standing? With this book, you discover how to dispute inaccurate information in your credit report, communicate with debt collectors, set financial goals and build a good credit history, as well as how to detect and avoid scams and identity theft.
- Check your credit report - find out how to obtain your credit report and correct any mistakes
- Establish a strong credit standing - build up a credit history with the financial services sector
- Negotiate with debt collectors - understand how you can reach an arrangement that satisfies both you and your creditors
- Find expert and independent guidance - seek help from a financial counsellor who can help you overcome your money problems
- Manage your finances effectively - learn how to set financial goals, use credit
Visit the companion website at www.wiley.com/go/ debtrepairkitfd for a guide to the legislation that protects consumers; letters to the Australian credit reporting agency, creditors, banks and more; and forms and worksheets, including financial calculators and budgeting tools.