Take control of your retirement savings with this easy-to-understand guide to DIY super
Are you passionate about looking after your financial future? If you run (or are considering running) a self-managed super fund, this comprehensive and practical resource is for you. Discover how to set up and run your fund, stay on the right side of the super rules, invest your super cash, and even run a pension from your fund.
- Find expert and independent guidance -- Trish Power shares her knowledge of DIY super and the opportunities to create wealth using super
- Build your super benefit -- understand super's contribution rules, including making contributions in retirement
- Set up a DIY super fund -- discover how to create a fund in a few days and the importance of signing your trustee declaration
- Run your SMSF -- learn to steer your fund's super CART (compliance, administration, reporting and tax obligations)
- Invest your SMSF monies -- take advantage of super's investment rules, such as renting an office from your self-managed super fund
- Pay benefits from your DIY super fund -- discover how you can pay lump sums or run a pension from your super fund
- Access tax-free super benefits -- take advantage of the tax-free super for over-60s rules and, potentially, pay no tax before age 60
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Buy DIY Super For Dummies
(List Price: US $21.99)
with Superannuation: Planning Your Retirement For Dummies (List Price = US $19.99) Cannot be combined with any other offers. Learn more.