Creating Web Pages All-in-One Desk Reference For Dummies, 3rd Edition
Whether you’re looking to show off your digital photos or launch your own blog, Creating Web Pages All-In-One Desk Reference For Dummies, 3rd Edition delivers all the know-how you need to create Web pages for any need. It demystifies technical topics like HTML and Cascading Style Sheets, gives you the lowdown on adding sound and video to a page, and shows you how to put the latest versions of Dreamweaver and Flash to work.
These nine minibooks show you the easy way to create great-looking pages with all the bells and whistles. They’re completely revised and updated to cover new page design tools and trends. Three all-new minibooks show you how to use Microsoft's new Expressions Web tool to build simple but dazzling pages at online services such as Google Pages, MySpace, and eBay. You’ll also learn how to tweak a site's look and feel with Cascading Style Sheets. Discover how to:
- Create user-friendly page designs
- Build a blog or photo page
- Fine-tune your firewall
- Fine-tune pages with HTML or CSS
- Spice up your pages with video and animation
- Use templates to save time and frustration
- Reduce exposure by controlling user tasks
- Create interactive features such as clickable images
- Generate sophisticated graphic effects and movies with FlashDiscover
So what are you waiting for? Get Creating Web Pages All-In-One Desk Reference For Dummies, 3rd Edition and start smartening up your Web pages now!